Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Daily Messenger: Is a college degree worth the cost? You decide.

The Daily Messenger: Is a college degree worth the cost? You decide.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No, it's not.  Or I would have a naturopathic degree already.  Doc Hillary (my NCR naturopath) told me it was EXPENSIVE!  I already know the stuff, but don't have the piece of paper to prove it.  If I had the naturopath degree, I would be qualified to take NCR training, which separately costs $10,000 initially give or take.


But.... I can opt for something like massage therapy, or some other bodywork and learn the Endonasal Cranial Correction by ABC™ (same thing as NCR!) for only $500 for a student!  Now THAT is reasonable for the same modality.  There might be some differences, but it's still putting an endonasal balloon in the nasal passages and moving the cranial bones.  As a matter of fact, my daughter did get a grant to major in physical therapy, and I will make sure she learns this, as well as the Advanced BioStructural Correction™.  I'll pay for her ABC™ & Endonasal Cranial Correction by ABC™ training from Dr. Jesse Jutkowitz.


Dr. Dean Howell's NCR site:   http://www.drdeanhowell.com/

Dr. Jesse Jutkowitz (jut•ko•witz) ABC™ site:   http://www.meningealrelease.com/



1. NCR unlocks the cranium, corrects head shape, re-establishes CSF flow and proper brain functioning (So does Endonasal Cranial Correction by ABC™)

2. ABC breaks up meningeal adhesions and corrects anterior vertebra thereby unwind the spine and correcting postural misalignment

3. Alphabiotics is a miracle and switches the brain on to the alpha brain wave state bringing positivity, joy and blissful functioning     I would imagine that Access The Bars would work well along with these too.     If one can't find an NCR practitioner/doctor in their area, then look for a possible ABC certified practitioner who took the additional Endonasal Cranial Correction by ABC™.  

http://www.meningealrelease.com/index.php?option=com_webmapplus&view=webmapplus&category=1&Itemid=37  

http://www.ncrdoctors.com/doctors/ncr-doctors    

Anyhow, the point is that I can't afford to go to Bastyr Universithy for a naturopath degree, but hopefully can get to a local massage therapist school, so I can qualify for the ABC 's Endo Nasal Cranial which is possibly within my reach.  They don't require people to be a naturopath or have the degree.  Maybe not get the degree, but at least certification that I took the trainings.

       






No comments: