Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Daily Messenger: Love Thy Neighbor...help thy neighbor...who truly ...

The Daily Messenger: Love Thy Neighbor...help thy neighbor...who truly ...: But of course, it's okay to write checks to fake network charities that siphon billions off with false-front charities. It's okay to...

--------------

Yup!   That's why we like to just give to individual peeps ourselves.  Family members and/or friends.

Several years ago, my youngest sister was going on a benefit walk and asked me to donate.  It was the Rockefellar owned Amerika PRO Cancer Society.  I told her a flat out no, but what I would do is send her some money for herself personally to use to buy walking shoes, or whatever she needed.  I also told her why I won't be supporting mainstream charities.




No comments: