Thursday, June 16, 2016

Birth of a New Earth: USING SACRED FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL FOR THE HE...

Birth of a New Earth: USING SACRED FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL FOR THE HEALING OF CANCER: Folks - I have just been informed that the blog I wrote about the benefits of Sacred Frankincense oil must be altered in order to meet the bogus "laws" of the criminal FDA. It's freaking outrageous and pisses me off, but I do not want to contribute to getting a company that I respect into trouble. So I have had to alter the blog below to eliminate the name of the very company that can provide you with the product you need to help heal cancer. Here's the new blog:

Dear friends -- I am writing this blog because I want to help set the record straight on the use of frankincense oil for the healing of cancer. Over the past several months, there has been a plethora of misinformation circulating on the internet (including in the latest cancer series called "The Truth About Cancer") by people who are promoting the use of frankincense oil to treat cancer -- but who are not indicating what type of frankincense oil needs to be used for this purpose. Alot of the misinformation is being shared by representatives of a certain multi-level marketing essential oil company that is completely out of integrity on numerous levels and that really needs to be called out for the lies they are promoting....



No comments: