Monday, June 27, 2016

my mess/ms: The reason why this blog exists, I believe that all info out there, should be accessible and FREE to all...

my mess/ms: The reason why this blog exists, I believe that all info out there, should be accessible and FREE to all...: and because of recent difficulty  in posting some invaluable information, I seriously think that the WORLDWIDE public are being taken advantage of. It is UNFORGIVABLE as this has been systematically done for years. The internet is manipulated...
_________________

I agree. This blog also goes into great detail about physical structure, the Atlas/C-1, vagus nerve compression, and so much more. I give as much detail as I know it, but this blog still makes mine look like kindergarten information.

Everyone that cares about their physical structure should subscribe to this blog. This blog's' author knows what she's talking about.  It teaches me more things.





No comments: