Monday, July 9, 2018

Our Spiritual World: Matthew 18:19 King James Bible

Our Spiritual World: Matthew 18:19 King James Bible:



Tinkerbell - A warrior who battles daily, giving malefactors what for. An example to us all. Plus, she's cute. no scars, cuts, or damage on her. And she stays away from my many satanic neighbors. Unlike Mikey, who, being a total Spartan, is also as dumb as a post as regards staying out of yards where the devils are waiting for him.....


Mikey and Tink, 2015  ~Don Bradley - Our Spiritual World
Matthew 18:19 King James Bible

“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”



-----

My prayers are with BOTH kittehs.  Prayers of protection for both of them.  Especially Mikey.  I have been asking Dad to protect them both.  So I pray for them, as I pray protection over you guys too.

I also pray for the safety of our remaining cat Breezy.

I LOVE All these cats!  And will continue to pray for their continued safety.

.

No comments: