Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Our Spiritual World: Your Host, Don

Our Spiritual World: Your Host, Don: Putting a face to the blather hereabouts...






-

VERY handsome father and son.  He has his dad's eyes. :)

And looks great in the color green, which is one of my favorite colors, btw, the next color being purple.

The photo of you standing reminds kinda of this one of me, which hubby took while fiddling with my camera trying to get it to work and caught me by surprise. My sisters wanted an updated full pic because of weight loss due to fascia blasting and the iodine/co factors, and I had tried earlier to get a full shot in the full length mirror inside the hyperbaric oxygen place, and the camera was sticking and saying replace batter pack, when it had just been fully charged.  But hubs only got upper part, so I had to go home and try again.

The blog host of this blog...

Yeah, I don't smile either.
Right after hyperbaric oxygen, a month after my birthday Aug 2019

Try again at home, & got this pic for my sisters who wanted to see my progress.

A year ago...

After hyperbaric oxygen Aug 2018, a month after bday again.

The Sun was so bright that made it hard to open eyes.

-

A month after this, got an NCR session, which is badly needed again this year.


Enjoy these, as there won't be as many pics of us personally.  I never did really like my picture being made.  Consider this a rare thing.


No comments: