Friday, October 23, 2020

Our Spiritual World: Ugly posts, but it has to be done.

Our Spiritual World: Ugly posts, but it has to be done.:  Frankly, I am sickened by the material I've put up of late on this site. Unfortuneatly, it is necessary so all of you out there who are just now awakening to huge political scandals, involving pedophile rings, can understand. ...

-

Yeah, it's hard to read and see of of it that I can not UNSEE, but I get it.  Has to be done. 

That's why I just do reposts on most of it, and then share my health stuff, arts and such here.

Have shared your posts with my family members, and slowly but surely, they are seeing what's been happening under our noses for so long.

And speaking of posts, I HATE this new blogger Fisher Price cartoonish looking dashboard.

And I especially do NOT like THEIR injected HTML into the posts.  I like doing my OWN HTML, and not their paragraph breaks which makes posts look UNPROFESSIONAL.

Just like Wordpress forced that BLOCK posting crap.  No wonder my hubby quit posting on his own blog.  It all sucks.

Eventually, I'm probably going to stop posting altogether.  It's not like thousands of people come here to read stuff anyway.  Folks are going to get their vaccines and ignore all the holistic research and stuff I've put out here.  It's their funeral, after all.

Sigh.




No comments: