Friday, October 23, 2020

Prayers For My Brother-In-Law Needed. Thank You!

Maridith Lane
9h · 

I want to ask folks to pray for my dad. He is stuck out of state in Missouri & is in the hospital with severe Covid-19 + pneumonia. Things are very complicated as my mom is in quarantine in their home in Georgia & is making plans to get to MO once she is in the clear. This has been a very hard week on the Wade family (someone hit by a car! cancer! 🥺) & we are taking each day as it comes. Plus, Robert Lane & I are due back in Africa in two weeks time.

A lot to process & be anxious about but we know
“the Rock won’t move, and His word is strong
the Rock won’t move, and His love can’t be undone.”

We’re all in your corner, Phil Wade! ❤️

--

Lisa Bergerac
31m · 

Pray for my brother-in-law, Pastor Phil Wade. He is in the hospital in Missouri with COVID having trouble breathing. He is on Oxygen and they started the anti-viral meds. He is alone while my sister, Keli Wade, is at home under quarantine but she did test negative for COVID. He is in need of prayers bombarding Heaven. He was rushed to the hospital last night. Hang in there Phil-I love you and am believing GOD for a quick turn-a-round! Phil is the Senior Pastor at Church of Northside in Rome, Ga.

--

Ramona Gail Jackson
13h · 

#Pray4PastorPhil
I love you my brother in law Phil Wade ❤️ Hang in there!!!

--






Update:

Lisa Bergerac
2h · 

My sister and niece and YES THAT IS Pastor Phil Wade in the window! Oxygen is up and labs are looking better. Keep praying.....God is listening.


No comments: